viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

Your Lessons

There is a way to learn Spanish in a warm and friendly environment, where it is possible to have fun learning and enjoy the cultural exchange. There is a place where we believe adapting to the learning style of each person is the most important thing, and the best way to learn is the way where you are most comfortable and happy. You have the level that you have, you speak the language that you speak, learn Spanish the best way: with the tranquility of learning at your own pace.
I offer the possibility to enrich your Argentinian experience by learning the Porteña dialect.
The classes are focused on:
Conversation - Pronunciation - Grammar - Verb Conjugation  - Local Expressions.
By means of:
Chats - Songs - Theory and practice.

Siempre hay algo rico para compartir: mate, galletitas y buena onda.

I will always structure classes to suit your own needs.
Price Promotions!
Group class package 2 to 4 students:
                                                         8 classes 1 ½ duration $700 pesos per student.
                                                      
                                         
Private class package:
                     
                                                         8 classes 1 hour duration $800 pesos.
                                                         8 classes 1 ½ hour duration $900 pesos.
                                            
Individual class:                              
                                                              $110 pesos 1 hour
                                                $140 pesos 1 ½ hour
                                                $185 pesos 2 hours

Note* For classes in the student´s home, I charge 350 pesos more – for both private and group classes (if you chose the “package deal”)

-Contact Information-
Teacher: Yesica

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001610847163


I have referentes and commentaries I can give you!

12 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Yesica Florio is a great Spanish teacher. A true professional, she is dedicated and well prepared. Her lessons are fun, affordable and very effective. I wouldn't take Spanish classe from anyone else. If you want to improve your Spanish contact Yesi - she really knows her stuff and besides she is a wonderful person. Although strict she is funny, kind and friendly. I hope you get a chance to attend one of her classes. She will definitely help you reach your Spanish Language goals. Best of luck.

Nos Vemos,

Stephen USA

Reg Glob dijo...

Yesi is a great teacher! The classes are fun and if you want to learn spanish with an Argentinian twist this is the way. Buena onda!

Reg Glob dijo...

ps I am Joe from England

Unknown dijo...

Yesica was recommended by a guy at a hostel, I've had 2 lessons so far and they have been excellent. Yesica adapts classes to what I need to cover, is patient and excellent at explaining things. She is very organised and the lessons are good fun. The great thing is that she teaches common idioms as well which is useful to sound more like a local. Definitely a good teacher.

Unknown dijo...

I had classes with Yesi for several months and my spanish improved dramatically during this period. I found her to be very good teacher and a genuinely nice person.

Hanne dijo...

Yesi is a wonderful person and a great teacher! I've been taking classes with her since mars and I'm planning to keep doing that as long as I'm staying here in Buenos Aires. My classes consist of only conversation, and it is allways great talking to Yesica, she is genuinely interested in listening and askes lots of questions. I would definetely recommend everyone to take classes with her.
-Hanne (Norway)

Sissel Birgitte dijo...

Hey, I'm Sissel from Norway, and I'm in Buenos Aires for an exchange at La UBA -one among millions of other good excuses for me to live in Buenos Aires for a semester:)
I am very happy to have found this wonderful teacher, Yesica ("Like a Porteño"), who patiently allows me to shape and advance my spanish language, constructing my sentences, by correcting me, listening to me, sharing with me. She is just what I needed to find the confidence to allow my language to develop in an inspiring and relaxed way. Always warm, funny, sharing and sweet. And with the inside-information and the language skills that only a true porteño can give you. These classes never get boring, and when I leave the class, I'm already looking forward to the next one:) My classes with Yesica will be among my best souvenirs from Buenos Aires, and she contributed to making my time in Buenos Aires a very joyful one. A true friend! My best recommendations for Yesica, xxx
Sissel Sørensen

Ragnhild dijo...

Yesica is a wonderful Spanish teacher. I'm learning a lot from her. Clases with her a always fun and she's always interested in what you have to say:) I have clases where we practice speaking and a little grammar and I will continue with that as long as I am here in Buenos Aires. I'm always looking forward to the next class. I can definetely recommend her:)
Ragnhild, Norway

Tanja dijo...

I had 15 hours of (private) lessons with Yesica and I enjoyed all of them :) It felt more like visiting a good friend than going to school but at the mean time I learned SO much. I could actually feel how I got better for each class.

She made the classes perfectly fitted for me and everytime I had some difficulties we fixed them right away. After my four weeks of very theoretical spanish at a spanish school I really needed to just talk and Yesica made that very easy for me. She's such a wonderful person and you can really feel how she cares about your wellbeing in Buenos Aires and that you learn the language well.

I'd recommend Yesica anytime if you want classes that are taylored for you and to have fun and buena onda at the same time. I'm even thinking about taking some more classes myself :)

Tanja, Denmark.

Tove Karin dijo...

A few months ago I couldn't have written this comment in spanish. Now I can! Much thanks to Yesica :) Though I suppose that those of you who read this need spanishlessons too, so I'll stick to english :)

Yesica is both a wonderful person and a capable teacher! You learn in a informal environment, and what you learn and focus on is much up to you. She's flexible and capable, and you get your money's worth and much more. Recommended!

Michael Healey dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Michael Healey dijo...

The reason Yesi's Spanish classes are so effective is because she has an inner-energy that is rarely seen these days: a passion to help people. This, combined with masterful, interactive, enjoyable teaching methods makes Yesi's service Buenos Aires's best. A dedicated, friendly and inspiring individual, Yesi's 'Clases de Español' will not only improve your comprehension of the language, but make you feel right at home as well.

Absolutely fantastic and highly recommended!

Thank you Yesi!

Mike (London, England)